It's no joke waking up at 5.30am and think and know that you're gonna be late for school. It's even ulu-er then pulua NTU. Maybe I'm just not familiar with this area. Whatever it may be. I am pleasantly surprised by what the school can give me.
I had free breakfast; lontong, nuggets and fruits and table at the pantry, which is good 'cause accessible to food - more food. But that wasn't all. Students here are pleasant in their own ways. They didn't appear sloppy, but what can I actually expect from a secondary school. They're obviously unlike the primary school, whereby I had students constantly greeting me 'good morning' and energy level way up there. Difference is, the students in secondary school are drifting (slow motion) like dead zombies. No, zombies who are half-asleep.
But I do like students from secondary school. They are so witty and very cute (in their own ways and only if you truly madly deeply know how to appreciate it). I dun think I can ever talk sense into people who don't see why secondary school students are adorable.
I'd my first encounter with late students. They are cool. Clerk sitted by the receptionist desk asked the student for reasons to why they're late. Student answered in the most light-hearted, i'm-not-wrong tone, saying 'Cher (they call everybody cher), world cup four years one time you know'. The clerk by the desk immediately 'arrowed' back at him and said 'What about your O levels and N levels?' The boy said, 'That one every year also have'. I burst into fits of laughter when I heard that. I couldn't believe my ears, kids these days are truly witty and outspoken (not in a good way)!
Then it brought me back to what happened earlier this morning where I saw my brother frantically checking out the results of the match. He was going 'jie jie, spain won, spain won!!'. My respond, I rolled my eyes at him and told him that whether spain won or not, it's not going to help him in any way in his life!' Judging from the two incidents, it didn't really make sense for telling my brother off that way. At least he didn't wake up at unearthly hours in the mid-night/morning to watch people chase after a ball. At least he had the decency to sleep. Oh well.
Whatever it is, I am now seeping on my lontong gravy and blogging bout my day in school. I'm finally Miss Choy, I'm finally Miss Choy. Well, I'm telling myself that I dun have to be so excited, 'cause it's not going to be all-so-good. But it's still pretty early to prepare myself for the worst. Let's see how it goes. I'm glad I had the support of everybody.
Almost time for my first lesson!
No comments:
Post a Comment